Thursday, March 07, 2013

Cabinets

I had an unexpected turn of events on Tuesday.  I planned to go home and work on leveling the laundry room floor.  Instead I spend a few hours designing my kitchen cabinets.  Six months ago I decided on these maple cabinets and planned the layout I wanted to use.
But on Tuesday I found out my cabinet company had a birch cabinets on clearance.  They were another 35% of the sale price and included free shipping.
The color was lighter than I was planning on and might not work with the granite I have already purchased, but the price was too good to pass up.  I had to make several changes to my design because they were already sold out of several sizes, but at last I got my order placed.

This is the 3rd time I've ordered from this company and so far we've been very pleased with the quality and prices.  These cabinets have a different fastening system than our previous kitchens so once we get them assembled and installed I'll share our thoughts about them.


No comments: