Tuesday, June 04, 2013

It Finally Looks Like A Kitchen

Don't expect much from my posts over the next few days.  I'm sick which is not only keeping me from working the house but also put a damper on my posting.  So here's a quick recap of progress in the last two weeks:
Luke, my dad and brother built a deck.  It's awesome.  More on that later.
They also built a guard rail for the stairs
 We assembled and installed kitchen cabinets.
And I built counters
Plywood base
Durock
Granite Tile
And I even tiled the backsplash
Then I got really sick and ended up going to urgent care for bronchitis.  I'm on the road to recovery, but progress on the kitchen has come to a grinding halt.  I'm supposed to rest for a few more days but this weekend I should be able to start on the house again.

No comments: