Wednesday, June 25, 2008

_________ & After Pictures

I might be homeless, but that doesn't stop me from remodeling. This week I am giving my parents a reprieve from the mess of remodeling and am working for my grandparents in Missoula. They have spoiled me rotten just because I'm the only granddaughter, so it has been really gratifying to be able to do something for them. My grandparents were having a problem with water from the sink and grease from the oven getting on the walls. Tile solved those problems while dressing up the walls. We found some we liked at Lowe's yesterday and by this afternoon it was installed and grouted. I am kicking myself for not taking any before pictures of what I have been doing the past two days. Here is a picture of the kitchen taken about a year ago. Notice the wall behind my cousin.

I really like how this turned out. I might just have to use tile like this in my next house.


3 comments:

Megan said...

britten, could you please come over?? that's exactly what i wanted in my kitchen- the colors and the little tiles. if you could do that here- thanks.

your cousin is hilarious!

you are so sweet about doing things for family- like all the projects you've done for them, like the hot tub i still remember and am amazed by!!

Megan

Brandon & Jennifer said...

Hey dudes!

Miss you guys.

B & Jennifer

john-tiffani-taylor-hannah said...

Hey! You guys are in WA!! Wow! I actually have close family in Wenatchee. Anyways, was soo fun to 'catch' up with you guys on your blog. Sounds like life has been crazy. We will be praying for you both.